Black Seed Oil & Natural Glucosamine Capsules
Glucosamine is a naturally produced compound found in our body, specifically in the fluid that surrounds healthy joints (synovial fluid.) Joints are where two or more bones come together to make movement possible. For example, the knee joint, which is known as the strongest and most important joint in the human body, is formed by connecting the femur (thigh bone) and the tibia bone (knee). In between that is where you will find the fluid and naturally occurring glucosamine that is vital in order to provide pain free movement and bone health.
Each 500mg softgel capsule contains the following:
Cod Liver Oil (Fish) 375mg,
Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) 125mg
Directions: As a food supplement, take one softgel capsule twice daily, preferably with meals.
Ingredients: Pure Cold Pressed Ethiopian Black Seed Oil (aka Nigella Sativa, Cumin) Glucosamine Sulphate, Soya Bean Oil, Bee's Wax, Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Glycerine).
The discovery of glucosamine and its importance in the human body was made by Dr. George Ledderhose in 1876 by preparing it in a lab to mimic the naturally occurring compound. It was not until the late 1960’s and 1970’s that glucosamine was used clinically in parts of Europe. About four (4) decades later, American Joint Health Expert, Dr. Jason Theodosakis, introduced his book “The Arthritis Cure,” which became America’s #1 seller. Dr. Theodosakis’s visionary work on the effectiveness of glucosamine to treat symptoms such as osteoarthritis has assisted many people who have suffered from bone and joint related problems
- Vital substance to maintain healthy joints and tissue.
- Relieves symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Reduces inflammation and joint pain
- Aids in the restoration of damaged tissue ,muscle, and joint damage.
- The added benefit of thymoquinone which is found primarily in Nigella Sativa (Black seed) has been medically proven to have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. With the powerful combination of blackseed oil and natural glucosamine, this supplement is a great 2 in 1 for your everyday health and wellness needs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by DEFRA. This product is not meant to treat, cure, and/or diagnose any illness or disease.*