IASTM Tools | 5 Piece Graston Kit
Head to Toe IASTM Tools
In order to improve full body function Muscles all over your body need love and attention. The 5 different Nature's Blends release gua sha instruments provide precise treatment for areas from top to bottom. Our beautiful Nature's Blends Tools case holds 5 of our sleek release instruments that are designed to treat fascia dysfunction.
Decrease Hand and Wrist Strain
The 5-piece IASTM set has every tool you need to effectively treat every area of the body while saving your hands and wrists from the havoc that massage therapy can take on your body. For practicing professionals or for self use, our myofascial tools are comfortable to hold and weigh enough to maintain presser without having to push hard.
Medical-Grade Stainless Steel
Each scrapping instrument is made from high-quality 304 grade anti-allergy stainless steel which will withstand the rigors of heavy use while remaining corrosion free. The high-end quality of this product is recognized, used and recommended by professionals all over the world. The beveled edges also allow you to use the tool in both directions without having to change hand positions.
Whether you are a professional healthcare provider, an intense athlete or an active person in need of some muscle relief, our 5-piece set will help rehabilitate your problem areas. This tool was developed to treat adhesions brought on by surgeries or injuries by decreasing overall treatment time, fostering faster recovery and providing a way to maintain an optimal range of motion.
This set contains five large tool ideal for treating large muscle groups:
- 9 mm x 1.9 cm x 44.6 cm 539 grams Heavy IASTM Tool for treating large areas. Two handles and a convex side for deep stroking.
- 6 mm x 6 cm x 13.6 cm 207 grams Two slanted sides at a perpendicular angle, a convex side and a concave side.
- 6 mm x 4.2 cm x 20.7 cm 263 grams Two slanted sides with a long, convex Curve and two concave arches.
- 6 mm x 3.2 cm x 21.3 cm 216 grams One side has one downwardly slanted convex curve and the straight bottom has a convex edge.
- 5 mm x 2.3 cm x 15.2 cm 85 grams Tool with 1 arch with two slanted edges and one arch with one upwardly slanted edge. Also available with straight finishes.
- High quality stainless-steel carrier case