BLACK SEED & MANUKA HONEY (250g)
The Twin Benefits of Manuka Honey and Black Seed Oil
Manuka Honey and Black Seed Oil from Nature’s Blends offers the numerous combined health benefits of both Manuka Honey and Organic Black Seed Oil in one delicious compound. Each one easily qualifies as a ‘superfood’ in its own right, but combined, it represents an antioxidant powerhouse, with a long list of health benefits to the human body.
So, let’s have a look each one to gain an insight into just how many advantages there are to introducing Black Seed Oil and Manuka Honey into your daily diet routine.
Produced naturally in New Zealand as a natural consequence of the pollination of the indigenous Manuka bush, this honey is one of the most amazing and nutrient rich varieties in existence. Amongst the benefits, the full extent of which we’ll get into shortly, is the treatment of a wide array of conditions from sore throats to digestive issues and a whole lot more in between.
It’s far from a new phenomenon either, as it has been used in medicine for millennia, going back well into times of the great Egyptian Pharaohs. Believe it or not, when King Tut’s tomb was opened in 1922, the archaeologists present discovered pots of undisturbed and un-spoilt honey. Back then, thousands of years ago, this ancient race was fully aware of just how advantageous its consumption was.
Manuka Honey offers a broad efficacy for a number of ailments that include:
- Treatment for various digestive problems, such as reflux and Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- The reduction of the symptoms of eczema and acne
- The boosting of the immune system and all symptoms of being ‘run down’, such as sore throats and infections
- The treatment of ulcers, wounds and burns
- Assistance in the management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- A reduction in the effects of allergies
- Fights the onset of Hospital superbug MRSA
It wouldn’t be exaggerating to call Manuka Honey, a natural panacea.
Much the same can be said for Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil, which has been used in the East for centuries, as a treatment for as many as, if not more illnesses and conditions than Manuka Honey. The oil is created from the Nigella Sativa plant, native to India, Asia and parts of Europe and it is known to contain a powerful antioxidant called Thymoquinone, which is even able to be used in the treatment and prevention of free radicals that can lead to cancer.
That’s right, Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil can be used to both prevent and treat cancer. A bold claim, you might say, but there have been numerous scientific reports backing this statement up. What’s more, conventional medicine has been known to prescribe black seed oil to minimize the effects of chemotherapy and radiology. Far from being coincidental, this is just an illustration that the report benefits of the oil are true.
Manuka Honey and Black Seed Oil
As incredible as both Manuka Honey and Organic Black Seed Oil are on their own, it’s when they’re combined that the real magic happens. Official research conducted within the last 10 years has shown that a combination of Black Seed Oil and Manuka Honey significantly boosts antioxidant levels and a compound containing both is an effective therapy for the elimination of cancerous cells in the liver, pancreas, breast tissue, colon and lungs - something that conventional medicine might claim to also be able to do, but in a far more harsh and unnatural way.
Type 1 and 2 Diabetes
We know that we’ve already mentioned a lot so far, but we haven’t even scratched the surface of what Manuka Honey Black Seed Oil can be used for. As Manuka Honey can be used to lower levels of glucose present in the bloodstream, it can also be used to great effect in the treatment of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
The full dangers involved in diabetes can be extremely debilitating and even life threatening in some cases, so to have a natural alternative to daily injections of insulin is an incredible concept that needs to be shouted about from the highest mountains.
The full list of health benefits associated with the regular consumption of Manuka Honey and Black Seed Oil is a staggeringly long one and we now look at just a few more of them;
- More youthful looking skin is one such wonderful side effect of the compound, with less fine lines and wrinkles occurring due to more hydrated skin.
- Improved hair health is another, with many reporting fuller body and shine when consuming the compound on the regular basis.
- Detoxification is a natural byproduct of regular consumption, as improved liver function and the many antioxidants inside cause this welcome result.
- Weight loss is another way that Manuka Honey and Black Seed Oil can be used.
- Reduced epileptic seizures can result from daily consumption, a potentially life changing option of great worth to sufferers of epilepsy.
It’s true to say that Manuka Honey and Black Seed Oil is one of the most versatile and beneficial compounds in existence and the good news is, at Nature’s Blends we’ve just launched our own line of this most useful of medicines.
Please note: This product is a food supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.